Shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 modular connectors
Platinum Tools will showcase its recently launched shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 (8P8C) modular connector (p/n 106240) during CEDIA Expo 2019 in Denver from Sept. 12-14.
Platinum Tools announced it will showcase its recently launched shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 (8P8C) modular connector (p/n 106240) during CEDIA Expo 2019, held in Denver from Sept. 12-14 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth # 4133. The new connector is now available.
“Our new shielded Cat6A/7 RJ45 modular connector is designed to terminate round solid or stranded, 28 – 26 AWG, Cat6A/7 network cable,” says John Phillips, Platinum Tools, LLC product manager. “The connector contains 3-Prong contacts that hold the wire in place giving a reliable connection, and meets and exceeds 10Gig performance standards.”
Additional key features and specifications for the product, according to Platinum Tools, include:
- Cable jacket outer diameter size range: 0.224in. – 0.335in. (5.7mm – 8.5mm)
- Insulation diameter (conductor) size range: 0.037in. – 0.041in. (0.94mm – 1.05mm)
- Designed for both shielded and unshielded cabling
- Compatible with CAT7, CAT6A, CAT6E, and CAT6
- Meets ANSI/EIA/TIA/TAA specifications
- Round solid and stranded, 28–26 AWG
- Shielded connector, external ground
- 3-prong, 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 3 piece with liner and spacer bar
- UL and RoHS/FCC compliant
- Color: clear/transparent
- MSRP: contact Platinum Tools for pricing
- Compatible crimp tool: Tele-Titan Xg 2.0 Crimp Tool (P/N 12516C)
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, visit www.platinumtools.com or call (800) 749-5783.