Klein Tools' latest all-purpose long-nose pliers combine crimper, wire stripper
Klein's All-Purpose Pliers with Crimper combine the functions of a wire stripper, long-nose pliers and crimper all in a single tool.
Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, IL) has introduced its All-Purpose Pliers with Crimper, postioned as a more durable wire stripping implement that also has the functionality of a long-nose pliers and crimper, acombined in one tool.
Key features of the All-Purpose Pliers With Crimper (Cat. No. J207-8CR) from Klein include the following:
• Cuts and strips 10-18 AWG solid and 12-20 AWG stranded wire
• Long nose grabs and loops wire
• Includes shearing holes for 6-32 and 8-32 screws
• Crimps non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
• Forged steel for maximum durability
• Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
• Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
• Dual-material Journeyman handles provide a firm grip and added comfort
“Multi-functional tools, like the All-Purpose Pliers with Crimper, are becoming more popular among electricians,” says product manager David Klein. “These products save time, save money, and save space on the belt or in the bag, making them more efficient and effective tools.”