TIA committee elects chairs, vice-chairs for five subcommittees
At a meeting in October, the TIA’s TR-42 User Premises Telecommunications Cabling Infrastructure Committee elected chairs and vice-chairs for five of its subcommittees.
At a meeting in October, the TIA’s TR-42 User Premises Telecommunications Cabling Infrastructure Committee elected chairs and vice-chairs for five of its subcommittees. The group will elect chairs and vice-chairs of its four other subcommittees in February.
Here are the subcommittee name, the standard(s) for which the subcommittee is responsible if appropriate, the incoming chairs’ and vice-chairs’ names, and those individuals’ corporate affiliations:
- TR-42.1 Commercial Building Telecommunications Cabling (TIA/EIA-568-B.1). Chair: Henry Franc, Bell Canada; Vice-chair: Glenn Sexton, Northwest Information Services.
- TR-42.3 Commercial Building Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces (TIA/EIA-569-A). Chair: Steve Huffaker, JP Morgan Chase; Vice-chair: Ray Emplit, Wiremold Co.
- TR-42.5 Telecommunications Infrastructure Terms and Symbols. Chair: Paul Kish, Belden CDT; Vice-chair: Henry Franc, Bell Canada.
- TR-42.7 Telecommunications Copper Cabling Systems (TIA/EIA-568-B.2 and B.4). Chair: Valerie Rybinski, the Siemon Co.; Vice-chair: Sterling Vaden, Superior Modular Products.
- TR-42.9 Industrial Telecommunications Infrastructure (TIA/EIA-1005 under development). Chair: Bob Lounsbury, ODVA; Vice-chair: Brian Shuman, Belden CDT.