This event was originally held on October 18, 2023 and is now available for on demand viewing.
Sponsor: Snap One
Duration: 1 Hour
Already registered? Please click here to log in!
BICSI CEC recognized*
In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, effective networking is the cornerstone of successful commercial installations. But how do you ensure you’re making the best equipment choices? And what are the key considerations for seamless installations?
Join our webinar to:
- Discover the cutting-edge offerings of Araknis Networks, via a brief overview.
- Understand the critical technical factors of networking installations, from bandwidth demands to security protocols.
- View a demo of Araknis switches local UI and learn switch configurations for Dante, SDVoE, and popular AVoIP solutions.
- Learn how to utilize remote management to streamline network installs and save time.
- Engage with experts during our Q&A, ensuring you leave with meaningful insights.
Commercial Market Sr. Director
Scott Normand is the Commercial Market Senior Director at Snap One. Scott has over 10 years of experience at Snap One and has been working in the commercial space for more than 15 years. With a background that includes engineering, owner of an A/V integration company and various roles in category and product marketing, Scott leads the Commercial vertical at Snap One with a vast amount of knowledge and expertise.