When it comes to scenes of woeful ICT "cable fail" and wonderful ICT cabling triumph, as readers of this blog know, the hits just keep coming. Meanwhile, it's the structured cabling design and installation work that often sets apart the true rock stars in enterprise and data center connectivity deployments, from design and planning to installation and ongoing maintenance. Almost all the scenes depicted on social media by Reddit's ICT field technicians, users, and specatators, in posting to the site's "cablefail," "cablegore," and "cableporn" subgroups, are either in dire need of a technology "tune up" or have received one that's immediately discernible in the quality of structured cabling management. With the volume of cabling excellence and excrescence caught live by these photos, it's easy to get hooked. There's so many of them, with the good and the bad often jammed in the same before-and-after photo set. Yet for today's blog, only ten can be chart-toppers.
1. "Lord knows there are things we can do, baby..."
2. "How do you think I'm going to get along without you when you're gone?"
3. "And it's all in how you mix the two. And it starts just where the light exists." -- The Used, "Blue and Yellow"
4. "It was almost like a song..."
5. "Them rats."
6. "Boundaries are important."
8. "Cut the cable, drop the cable."
9. "You tell me."
10. "Don't worry, about a thing. 'Cause every little thing, gonna be all right..."