Five elected to BICSI’s board of directors
One incumbent and four new board members will be inaugurated during the association's Winter Conference in January.
BICSI members have elected five individuals to serve on the association’s board of directors for two-year terms between 2013 and 2015. Voting took place in September, and the one re-elected and four new board members will be inaugurated at the BICSI Winter Conference in January 2013.
Here are the incoming board members.
- Secretary – Robert “Bob” Erickson, RCDD, RTPM, NTS, OSP, WD; Communications Network Design (Haysville, KS)
- Canadian Region Director – Peter Levoy, RCDD (re-elected); Anixter (Ottawa, ON)
- U.S. South-Central Region Director – Jeffrey Beavers, RCDD, OSP; Black and Veatch (Lenexa, KS)
- U.S. Southeast Region Director – Charles “Chuck” Wilson, RCDD, NTS, OSP; Wilson Technology Group Inc. (Brooksville, FL)
- U.S. Western Region Director – Larry Gillen, RCDD, ESS, OSP, CTS; Pentair Technical Products – Hoffman (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)
The six other members of BICSI’s board of directors are in the midst of serving two-year terms that commenced in 2012 and expire in 2014.