How to troubleshoot the 5 biggest VoIP problems
Online seminar will identify problems and highlight troubleshooting tools.
A web-delivered seminar hosted by Fluke Networks will offer step-by-step strategies for troubleshooting the five biggest problems associated with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). The seminar will take place Thursday, April 21 at 1:00 pm EDT.
"With the prevalence of VoIP within the enterprise, it is important to understand the most common problems encountered during implementation," Fluke Networks explains.
The web seminar examines what Fluke Networks dubs the Top 5 VoIP problems, and provides information on the tools available to troubleshoot those problems. Specifically, attendees of the seminar will learn the following techniques.
- Capture and analyze with no packet loss and accurate timing
- Recognize and assess call setup process
- Recognize bidirectional audio flows
- Deliver call-quality assessment reports including packet loss, jitter, R-value and MOS
- Accurately playback call for subjective evaluation