Sola/Hevi-Duty unveils S4K4U Uninterruptible Power System
Sept. 29, 2005 - System offers advanced on-line features.
Sola/Hevi-Duty today has introduced its S4K4U Uninterruptible Power System.
Offering advanced on-line features in a space-saving, compact package, the S4K4U is designed to be a solution for a broad range of industrial applications. It is designed to be especially effective when used with industrial computers, automation systems, robotics and process controls.
The S4K4U combines 6 kVA of power capacity, flexible output voltage, internal batteries and an integrated maintenance bypass switch to provide protection for maximum system uptime. Consisting of two 3 kVA, 120-volt inverters, its dual inverter engineering permits flexible output voltages to meet mixed load voltage requirements. The S4K4U automatically senses the input voltage and configures the output inverters to match the input supply to provide simultaneous output voltages, thus enabling users to power a variety of loads with different voltages without an additional transformer.
Other key features include:
* Self-diagnostic capabilities,
* Multiple and simultaneous communication ports,
* Wide input voltage range that minimizes battery operation for increased battery life,
* An automatic internal bypass and a manual maintenance bypass for maximum availability of output power,
* Continuous sinewave output to allow full compatibility with a wide variety of power supplies,
* Power factor corrected input to reduce reflected distortion while optimizing utility power.
To simplify maintenance and trouble-shooting, the S4K4U is shipped with a rotary manual bypass switch hardwire input and output PAD. Optional PADs in a variety of connection designs are also available from Sola/Hevi-Duty.
Sola/Hevi-Duty is based in Rosemont, IL. For more information visit www.solaheviduty.com.