November 21, 2008--Power protection equipment manufacturer Tripp Lite has unveiled a 5,000 square foot product demonstration and training facility at its headquarters in Chicago. The Integrated Solution Center hosts a wide range of hands-on product application demonstrations and training courses for Tripp Lite distributors, resellers, end-users and employees.
Tripp Lite says it has designed a comprehensive training curriculum that adds to partner and employee expertise while increasing productivity and competitive advantage. Courses can be presented live or through a standard Web browser. They cover a variety of topics, including basic product knowledge, deeper technical proficiency, practical sales training, application training for creating integrated solutions and in-depth service training for Tripp Lite technical field service and maintenance. Application and service training courses lead to official certification of the student's proficiency upon successful completion of all requirements.
Tripp Lite's integrated solution experts can also customize live application demos for the needs of specific domestic or international audiences, including varying levels of product knowledge, technical expertise and time availability. Demos can serve as sales tools, training aids or both, complementing training courses with hands-on experience. They showcase integrated solutions that address a variety of real-world applications and customer settings:
* IT Demo--Solutions for data centers, VoIP/telephony, hosting/colocation and more. Includes UPS systems, rack systems, KVM switches, PDUs, connectivity products and software.
* 3-Phase High-Power Demo--Demonstrates ideal configurations for specific customer needs, including modular architecture, redundancy, parallel capability and battery systems.
* Redundancy Demo--Integration of two or more UPS systems for fail-safe redundancy.
* Audio/Video Demo--Solutions and configurations for the latest audio/video applications.
* Alternative Power Demo--Integrating inverter/chargers and batteries into solar, hydroelectric, wind and other alternative power applications.
* Healthcare Demo--Solutions to meet the special needs and regulatory requirements of hospitals and other patient-care settings.
* Retail/Point-of-Sale Demo--Front-office, back-office, kiosk and display applications.
* Network Power Management Demo--Network power management using PowerAlert software or a third-party network management system.
"The new facility demonstrates integrated solutions that address customer needs without requiring costly infrastructure changes," says Keelin Wyman, executive vice president. "Our new training program guarantees that our employees and partners will have the know-how to tailor solutions that meet technical requirements without ignoring fiscal realities."
On the Web: www.tripplite.com