Deploying the right cable management accessories makes maintenance, troubleshooting, moves, adds and changes a lot easier. Consider the following accessories to further improve management and to protect cables.Tool-less Bend Radius Kit for Fiber Patch Cords
Ensures proper bend radius support for fiber optic patch cords when transitioning through T-shaped cable guides. It snaps onto the finger manager without any tools, and can be used for new or retrofit applications.
- Provides proper bend radius support for fiber optic patch cords
- Tool-less installation
- May be installed in upward or downward orientations on either side of a T-shaped cable guide
Finger Snaps Cable Guide
Snaps onto VCS Vertical Cabling Sections and CCS Combination Cabling Sections to provide 1U support for patch cords and cables when transitioning from the horizontal pathway into the cabling section.
- Plastic cable guides that easily retrofit onto CPI cabling sections
- Extra-wide and contoured guides allow for smooth cable transition
- Meets UL 94V-O Flame Resistant standards
For more information on these cable management accessories and others, please click here.
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 12/11/2018