CommScope, Cree, Wesco CSC mount BICSI-accredited smart lighting webinar
Intelligent lighting for intelligent buildings is the topic of a BICSI-accredited webinar presented by CommScope and Cree.
Intelligent lighting for intelligent buildings is the topic of a BICSI-accredited webinar presented by CommScope, Cree and distributor Wesco CSC, to be presented today, February 19, 2015 at 11 a.m. EST.
As stated by the companies, this informative expert webinar will explore the value and architecture of Intelligent Lighting Network Solutions (ILNS), a smart LED lighting system powered over UTP cabling. "Attendees will gain insights on the market trends driving adoption of this innovative technology that deploys a high-density sensor network and delivers a rich set of motion, temperature and illumination data," said the webinar's summary.
Key insights contained in the presentation include the following:
• Market trends and drivers for smart LED lighting solutions
• Architecture of an Intelligent Building Platform
• Learn how low voltage lighting controls work in conjunction with LEDs
• Realize what a high density sensor network can offer
• Quantify energy savings opportunities with low voltage lighting
• Identify additional value that low voltage lighting systems bring to building owners with building intelligence
Register for the Webinar here.
For more from WESCO CSC, visit www.gocsc.com.