Platinum Tools announced that its new keystone couplers are now shipping, available in shielded and unshielded versions. The new couplers terminate in half the time of standard keystones, contends the manufacturer.
The company will feature the keystone couplers during ISC West 2021, held in Las Vegas from July 19-21 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, in the company's booth #7043.
“How often are loose connections in punchdown keystones the cause of install delays or service callbacks?”, asks Platinum Tools' product manager, Sean Rothermel.
Rothermel continues, “You can eliminate this potential trouble spot with our new keystone couplers. Simply terminate the cable with the Platinum RJ45 connector of your choice, plug it into the back of the keystone coupler, then snap the coupler into a wall plate or surface mount box. For even more customization, combine them with our unloaded patch panels for fast wiring and total flexibility in the rack.”
Additional features and specifications of the couplers, as enumerated by Platinum Tools, include:
- No compromise in data throughput speeds.
- Fast, easy, F to F connection using RJ45 connectors.
- Standard keystone size works with most wall plates, surface-mount boxes, and unloaded patch panels.
- Available in Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6A configurations.
- Available in black, white, and shielded versions.
For more information, visit www.platinumtools.com.