On November 1 and 2, Endeavor Business Media (EBM) will present the Data Center Summit, a series of sessions delivered online that will explore a number of technologies and best practices related to data center administration. The event is being produced by EBM brands Cabling Installation & Maintenance, Data Center Frontier, Lightwave, and SecurityInfoWatch.
Sessions will focus on data center networking, cabling, cooling, and physical security. All sessions will run consecutively on the two days; no sessions will run concurrently. Attendees have the opportunity to register for as few or as many sessions as they choose. Some sessions will be roundtable-style discussions with multiple subject matter experts and a moderator. Others will be delivered by a single expert. The sessions do not qualify for continuing education credits (CEC) from BICSI, but attendees will receive attendance certificates to document their participation in each session.
Following is the session-by-session agenda for the Data Center Summit. All times are EDT.
- 11:00am—AI: A Growth Driver for Data Centers
- 12:00 noon—Cabling Options for High Speed and Low Latency
- 1:00pm—Choosing the Right Data Center Cooling Strategy
- 2:00pm—Fiber-Optic Infrastructure Readiness for AI-Driven Data Centers
- 3:00pm—Prepping for a High-Speed Upgrade
- 11:00am—Applying Machine Learning to Optimize Data Center Cooling
- 12:00 noon—Protecting Your Data Center Includes Physical Security Strategies
- 1:00pm—Modular Data Center Modernization for the Digital Infrastructure Horizon
- 2:00pm—No Cookie Cutters: Putting Requirements First in Data Center Design
- 3:00pm—Designing-In Flexibility for Your Data Center Network