Chatsworth Products (CPI) talks intelligent PDU investments at 2019 BICSI Winter Conference
An expert presentation on maximizing intelligent power distribution unit (PDU) investment will take place Jan. 23, 10:30–11:30 a.m. in the convention center's room Sun C.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) will present its latest data center, enterprise networking and industrial enclosure solutions at the 2019 BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition, Jan. 20-24, in Orlando, Fla., at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center. An expert presentation on maximizing intelligent power distribution unit (PDU) investment will take place Jan. 23, 10:30–11:30 a.m. in the convention center's room Sun C.
“Make the Most of Your Intelligent PDU Investment,” presented by Matt Burkle, CPI’s Sales Engineer for Power Solutions, will describe how new data center demands are boosting the market for intelligent PDUs, as well as provide insightful information on how to maximize the return on investments in the short and long term.
Additionally, CPI will be at Booth 729 showcasing its latest Information and Communications Technology (ICT) products and solutions, including:
- CPI Cabinet Ecosystem:
- Cabinet-Level Containment: CPI’s premium data center enclosure, F-Series TeraFrame Gen 3 Cabinet System accessorized with CPI Snap-In Filler Panels and Vertical Exhaust Duct
- Intelligent Power and Environmental Monitoring: Intelligent eConnect Power Distribution Units (PDUs) and environmental sensors
- Physical Security: eConnect Electronic Access Control (EAC) and Zwipe Biometric Cards
- Premise Network Solutions:
- CPI Two-Post Rack with Motive Vertical Cable Manager, an award-winning, intuitive and sophisticated vertical cable manager that includes a set of tool-less accessories to provide unlimited adjustability and direct support for cable bundles, while maximizing use of interior space
- CPI Adjustable Cable Runway, which creates a highly flexible point-to-point pathway solution that features tool-less, movable Cross Members
- Wire Mesh Tray System, CPI’s newest portfolio addition, is UL® Classified and features a unique construction with a rounded safety edge along the top of each wire, protecting installers and cables from getting cut
- Edge and Industrial Solutions:
- RMR Industrial Enclosures, a line of NEMA-rated enclosures ideal for edge deployments located in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, including a wide variety of cooling, sealing and industrial accessories for a complete solution
- CUBE-iT Wall-Mount Cabinet, a swing-out cabinet that protects equipment in indoor locations, in public areas where floor space is limited
Cabling Skills Challenge
As a long-time sponsor of BICSI’s Cabling Skills Challenge, CPI invites you to witness our products in action, Jan. 21-23. Competitors will participate in eight cabling skills events races against their peers—and the clock—to win $5,000 and become BICSI’s 2019 BICSI Installer of the Year.
Products being used in the challenge include CPI’s Two-Post Standard Rack, MCS Master Cabling Section, Universal Cable Runway and the Universal Horizontal Cable Manager.
This year, CPI booth attendees will be eligible to participate in a daily drawing for $100 Visa gift cards. Stop by booth 729 at the 2019 BICSI Winter Exhibition to check out CPI’s newest product releases and have a chance to win. Register to attend the event here.