Graybar is introducing a series of webinars focused on new products and technologies used in building intelligence and energy efficiency applications. The “G2 Talk” series will feature a variety of subject matter specialists from some of Graybar’s top cabling and network connectivity manufacturers.
“The G2 Talk webinar series will allow us to bring important information to our customers on some of the newest innovations and industry trends,” comments Karl Griffith, Graybar's director of emerging technology. “These 40-minute webinars will feature some of the most knowledgeable representatives in the industry.”
Registration availability for the webinars is limited; the first 50 eligible attendees for select webinars will receive a gift card for a free cup of coffee. The webinars scheduled for 2012 are:
• Aug. 16 – The Data Center as a Living Infrastructure, CommScope
• Aug. 21 – The Complex Backhaul Evolution Made Easy, Transition Networks
• Sept. 20 – DCIM – StructureWare, Schneider Electric
• Oct. 18 – Finally! A Way to Test High Speed Data Center Fiber, Fluke Networks
• Nov. 15 – Fiber Optics: Enabling the Green, Corning Cable Systems
• Dec. 20 – Intelligent Data Centers: Delivering Business Value, Panduit
To learn more about the webinars, visit www.graybar.com/techwebinars.