Klein Tools has introduced its Rechargeable Personal Worklight, which is capable of standing, hooking, hanging or magnetically mounting wherever an ICT professional is working. The product includes an integrated USB-A port to charge smartphones and other small devices.
This addition to Klein Tools’ existing jobsite illumination product offering provides a rugged solution for versatile all-day lighting on the job, says the company.
Key features of the Rechargeable Personal Worklight (Cat. No. 56403) as enumerated by Klein Tools include the following:
- Versatile Rechargeable Personal Worklight stands, hooks, hangs and mounts magnetically
- Two illumination intensities:
- High: 460 lumens and 9-hour runtime
- Low: 175 lumens and 16-hour runtime
- Infinite light direction to shine exactly where needed:
- Head rotates 360 degrees
- Kickstand rotates 270 degrees
- Kickstand features strong magnets for mounting, three nail notches and a built-in carabiner for easy hanging on conduit
- Integrated USB-A charging port provides the capability to charge small electronics including mobile devices (DC 5V, 0.5A)
- Battery gauge indicates remaining battery life in 25 percent increments; rechargeable via included micro-USB cord (DC 5V, 1.3A)
- Easy-to-find glow locator recharges when lit
- Durable light has a 6-foot drop test rating and IP54 water- and dust-resistance
“Klein Tools' new Rechargeable Personal Worklight illuminates a professional’s work area exactly where it is needed,” comments Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Its rotating head and kickstand can easily be adjusted to brighten any jobsite. Not only can this durable work light stand, hang, hook, mount or clip nearby, it also offers the additional capability of charging portable devices, including smartphones.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products.