ISE Expo, which will be held in Kansas City, MO August 29-31, 2023, is seeking proposals for technical sessions to be included in its conference program. The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, February 15.
ISE Expo and Cabling Installation & Maintenance are both owned by Endeavor Business Media.
Conference organizers are particularly interested in receiving proposals covering any of the following topics.
- FTTx/Optical networks
- 5G mobile infrastructure evolution
- Construction digitization/Intelligent and autonomous networks
- Power and sustainability
- Workforce solutions/Talent and leadership training/Professional development/Upskills
- Construction and engineering/BEAD and middle mile network prep
- Edge networks
- Cost-containment/Supply chain solutions
- Network reliability/maintenance/testing
- Damage prevention/Safety/Network security
“ISE Expo 2023 will deliver the latest transformation solutions and network-focused education offerings to help you do your job better,” the organizers said when putting out their call for proposals. “Seminars will answer the industry’s most pressing questions about what’s next … We invite you to share your innovative technologies, creative solutions, and best practices for the fixed and mobile networks of today and tomorrow. “We will review all applicants on their own merits,” the organizers continued. “We encourage POC, women, LGBTQ+ and people of all experience levels—regardless of age or title—to apply if you have a compelling story to share.”
Individuals selected to speak will receive the following.
- Complimentary full-access registration pass to ISE Expo, which includes educational sessions, exhibit floor access, conference meals, and networking events
- Branded, customized graphics to be used on email and social media to promote their session and the overall event
- A discount on full-access or exhibit-only registration for colleagues and guests
You can find more information on the call for speakers here, and you can submit your speaking proposal here.