Keeping pace with the demands of edge and digital building initiatives require a solid foundation that supports and protects critical equipment, regardless of where they are located. Any weakness in the network can result in downtime that is unacceptable in today’s aggressive business climate.
Chatsworth Products (CPI) provides rack and cable management solutions to help sustain the many layers of today’s technology demands. These include end-to-end solutions for equipment rooms, data centers, office spaces and industrial environments.
Rack & Cabinet Systems: Two-Post Universal Rack or Four-Post Adjustable Rail QuadraRack® provides open-mounting support for all rack-mount, smart building equipment. For a more secure enclosed solution, rely on CUBE-iT™ Wall-Mount Cabinet to support LAN switches and cross-connect in public spaces. For computer rooms and data centers, CPI’s GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet supports high densities while reducing cooling costs.
Cable Pathway: Motive® Cable Managers use tool-less accessories and innovative design to organize cables and manage the airflow needs of enhanced Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications. Adjustable Cable Runway’s movable cross-members provide a simple, quick way to manage cable drops. Tool-less accessories snap on to the runway for additional ease of use.
Power Management: Select eConnect® Switched or Switched Pro Power Distribution Units (PDUs) to provide remote power, environmental monitoring and access control capabilities and the ability to remotely reboot or toggle power to equipment.
RMR Industrial Enclosures: CPI’s RMR Industrial Enclosures bring the network closer to the heart of operations. Support compute and storage with RMR Swing Wall-Mount Enclosure (Series A03), RMR Modular Enclosure (Series A01), RMR Floor-Mount Enclosure (Series A06-A10) and RMR Standard Wall-Mount Enclosure (Series A11-12). Filter Fans, Cooling Units and Sealing grommets are also available.
- Enhanced support and physical security for all types of electronics in all types of environments
- Tool-less accessories for cable management
- Remote power, environmental and access control monitoring
- Online tools such as product configurators, CAD/BIM files and cable fill calculators
- Three-year standard warranty, with advanced replacement for power management products
- Customization capabilities
- Protects your technology investment
- Simplifies installation and meets ANSI/TIA/EIA installation guidelines for copper and fiber optic cabling, ensuring proper bend radii, spacing for PoE applications, and maximum quality of data transmission
- Set and monitor threshold alarms to optimize services, keep an automatic log of conditions, changes and access to equipment
- Simplifies planning and installation
- Demonstrates quality and provides ease of mind
- Products can be modified to meet your unique needs