NAED schedules six new district meetings for this year
Jan. 11, 2005 - Meetings cover industry issues for distributors, manufacturers.
The National Association of Electrical Distributors has announced six new district meetings for this year, expanding its new one-day meeting format that brings NAED to local areas.
Covering "hot" industry issues, these compact business meetings are designed to meet the needs of electrical distributors, manufacturers, and representatives who cannot travel long distances, but still want to be current with critical industry issues. The format is designed for management of small companies and the branch management, sales management and sales staff of larger companies.
The 2005 District Meeting Locations include:
* March 10 - New York La Guardia Airport Marriott, East Elmhurst, NY,
* March 24 - East Lansing Marriott, East Lansing, MI,
* April 7 - BWI Airport Marriott, Baltimore, MD,
* April 21 - Miami Airport Marriott, Miami, FL,
* April 28 - J.H. Larson Company, Minneapolis, MN,
* Sept. 29 - San Jose Marriott, San Jose, CA.
The program schedule, running from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., includes four sessions by consultant Bethany Sullivan and NAED Regional Manager Ed Orlet. District meetings cost $195 per person. Breakfast and lunch is also included.
NAED is based in St. Louis, MO. For more information visit www.naed.org.