Chatsworth Products earns BICSI's Prestige Corporate Member status
Dec. 7, 2005 - Status is designed to differentiate and provide credibility to organizations.
Chatsworth Products, Inc. has announced the receipt of BICSI's Prestige Corporate Member status.
The BICSI Prestige Corporate Member (PCM) status is designed to differentiate and provide solid credibility to organizations that demonstrate collective experience of their staff, project history and on-going training philosophies. Three different accreditation tiers exist within the BICSI PCM program: Silver, Gold and Platinum, depending on the organization's number of RCDDs and BICSI Registered Installers/Technicians on staff. BICSI registered manufacturers, distributors and contractors have the opportunity to apply for PCM status.
To be considered, CPI had to fulfill the following program requirements established for Platinum level BICSI PCM status:
* It had to be a current BICSI corporate member in good standing,
* It had to have at least five consecutive years serving the information transport systems industry,
* It had to have a record of at least three BICSI RCDDs on permanent staff,
* It had to have three letters of reference from three different customers attesting the quality of its products and functionality of its warranty services,
* It had to have a copy of valid ISO 9000 series certifications,
* It had to have a copy of one valid independent laboratory testing certificate from one of its most critical products.
CPI, based in Westlake Village, CA, manufactures racks, cabinets, and cable management and pathway support products. For more information visit www.chatsworth.com.