October 6, 2008—PDU Cables has expanded its Air Guard Cable Seal product line with Air Block, a 2-piece heavy-duty, compact floor grommet. Air Block is designed to eliminate air leakage in under-floor installations and to conserve energy. The grommet splits into two sections, simplifying installation--cables don't have to be fished through the grommet.
• Integrated EDPM gasket material that forms an airtight seal around cable seals through access flooring to control bypass air and to help eliminate air leakage;
• Safety cover designed to eliminate jobsite safety issues and protect cable and gasket area when the grommet is not in use;
• Standard gasket with four removable cable knock-outs (custom gaskets furnished upon request);
• Construction of fireproof materials;
• Mechanically locks into a 6-inch diameter hole in the access floor panel via two screw toggles; exposed screws' cap plugs match grommet surface.
On the Web: www.pducables.com