BICSI members choose new Board of Director officers
Nov. 11, 2004 - Five new people will serve two-year terms on the board.
BICSI members have chosen five officers to serve two-year terms on the Board of Directors in voting that ended October 15.
Re-elected as secretary is Steve Calderon, RCDD/NTS/OSP specialist. He is president of IT Design Corp. in Westlake Village, CA.
Also selected in this year's election are the following region directors:
* U.S. Southeast Region Director Charles "Chuck" Wilson, RCDD/NTS/OSP specialist,
* U.S. South-Central Region Director James Ray Craig, RCDD/NTS specialist (incumbent),
* U.S. Western Region Director David Richards, RCDD/NTS/OSP specialist, and
* Canadian Region Director Roman Dabrowski, RCDD (incumbent).
The new officers will assume their roles in January 2005 at the BICSI Winter Conference. Current board members whose terms end in January 2006 are:
* President Russ Oliver, RCDD/NTS specialist, CTC Communications,
* President-elect John Bakowski, RCDD/NTS/OSP specialist, Bell Canada,
* Treasurer Edward Donelan, RCDD/NTS specialist, Telecom Infrastructure Corp.,
* U.S. Northeast Region Director Christine Klauck, RCDD/NTS specialist, The Siemon Company,
* U.S. North-Central Region Director Brian Hansen, RCDD/NTS specialist, CLA Services, Inc., and
* European Region Director John Laban, RCDD/NTS specialist, Annor, Ltd.
BICSI is based on Tampa, FL. For more information visit www.bicsi.org.