As a gold sponsor of this year's BICSI Middle East & Africa Conference & Exhibition, you can count on seeing Chatsworth Products (CPI) April 17 - 19 in Dubai, UAE in stand 23. Held in the Ritz-Carlton at the Dubai International Financial Centre, participants will gain insight into the latest ICT technologies helping to empower network availability, enhance safety and improve data center operations.
CPI will be displaying a variety of its most innovative technologies. Visit stand 23 to interact with experts and the following products:
Electronic Access Control (EAC) Solutions
CPI Electronic Locking Systems provide enhanced security for cabinets and enclosures that eliminates the need for keys and allows quick lock reprogramming if there is a security concern.
eConnect® Electronic Access Control (EAC)
eConnect® Electronic Access Control (EAC) integrates with eConnect Power Distribution Units (PDUs) to provide an easy-to-use, economical and robust networked electronic lock. It works seamlessly with power management and environmental monitoring products for a complete data center solution. Features include:
- Remote programming, monitoring and control of cabinet access through the eConnect web interface
- Locks can be networked through Secure Array® IP Consolidation technology, allowing up to 16 cabinets to be secured under a single IP address
- Proximity card reader recognizes most existing employee 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz RFID cards
- Multifactor authentication supported with the use of Zwipe® Access Cards with biometric reading
Networked Electronic Access Control
Networked EAC Swinghandle Kit is a networked locking solution that addresses evolving security requirements for IT applications and regulatory compliance. Features include:
- Integrated sensors for lock and latch status, monitoring and alarm functions
- Web interface keeps a record of every access attempt and integrates with DCIM for easy reporting
- Entire locking system can be shipped preinstalled with CPI GlobalFrame® and TeraFrame® Cabinets
RMR® Industrial Enclosures
RMR® Industrial Enclosures provide solutions engineered specifically for technology, automation and control equipment in harsh indoor and outdoor environments. Features include:
- Third-party certified, NEMA Type 4,12/IP55, 66, adaptable to NEMA Type 1, 2, 3, 3R & 5
- Fully welded, steel construction with powder coat paint finish and formed-in-place foam gaskets for optimal sealing
- User-configurable modifications (size, openings, color)
- Kitted with accessories to match job requirements
GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet
The GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System is an industry-standard server and network equipment storage solution for data centers, computer rooms or network facilities. Features include:
- Industry-standard sizes make selection easy
- Two configurations support front-to-rear or front-to-top airflow
- Fully compatible with aisle containment solutions
- Includes tool-less Clik-Nut® cage nuts allow for fast equipment mounting
Don’t miss an expert presentation given by Steven Bornfield, CPI senior consultant, titled, “Data Center’s Changing Environments—What Does this mean for Managers and Designers?” Details and logistics can be found closer to the date of the event here.
Can’t Make it to the Conference?
Chatsworth Products (CPI), a BICSI corporate member, supports Middle East and Africa from its office in Dubai. Many companies in this area have taken advantage of CPI's products and solutions, including Regents Emirates Pearl Hotel and Oman Data Park. Sundeep Raina, CPI's Sales Director for the Middle East, and his staff are experienced at helping ICT professionals meet the challenges of today's IT demands. To schedule a visit to the office, click here.