If you're looking to simplify your project specification and cable installation, while delivering a high performing network, consider Chatsworth Products' (CPI) UL®Classified Adjustable Cable Runway. It has been a popular choice for contractors and installers since its introduction in 2016.
Adjustable Cable Runway's value-added features enable quick and easy deployment, enhance safety and provide ultimate pathway customization:
- Versatility: Unique, moveable Cross Members allow components and accessories to be installed at various points along the runway—a feature that simplifies the alignment of cabling above racks, cabinets and cable managers
- Compatibility: Compatible with other CPI Runway products and may be joined with Runway Accessories to create turns and transitions to avoid obstacles and provide an organized pathway for cables around the facility.
- Compliance: Allows facilities to meet ANSI, TIA and EIA installation standards for copper and fiber cabling, while promoting proper bend radii, helping to preserve data transmission integrity and prevent signal degradation.
- Safety: Designed with insight into key Grounding and Bonding practices, and the runway's thread-forming screws cut through paint in order to create an electrical bond between Cross Members and Stringers.
- Convenience: Tool-less Cross Member Radius Drops and Tool-less Stringer Radius Drops have been developed to install without tools or hardware, and have been developed for reverse compatibility with CPI's Universal, TELCO and UL® Classified Runway.
Watch the video below to find out how Adjustable Cable Runway can save you time and simplify project specification. Then, select and order through our Online Catalog to solve your unique cabling challenges.
Posted by Brittany Mangan, Digital Content Specialist at 8/15/2018