Reliant (Houston, TX) has boosted its home security product line with the launch of its Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera system. The company says this product's sleek, interactive technology exemplifies Reliant’s growing suite of residential security solutions, designed "to give customers convenient and secure control while at home and on the go, all from the palm of your hand," as stated in a company press release.
With the new Wi-Fi doorbell camera, "customers can answer the door, speak to visitors via two-way audio, watch the front of their home live, record doorbell-triggered video and set motion-detection rules – all from the Reliant Connect app," continues the release. “To maintain and grow our position as the premier retail electricity provider in Texas, we focus on anticipating convenient solutions that keep people powered and protected wherever they are, fitting today’s mobile-connected lifestyles,” comments Elizabeth Killinger, president, Reliant and NRG Retail. “The Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera smartly complements the current power and security products we offer homeowners. Whether it’s watching for a child to come home, a shipment delivery or even unexpected visitors, this technology is sure to benefit our customers.”
The Reliant Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera features an integrated camera, passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor, digital microphone and speaker. As bullet-pointed by the company, the doorbell can:
* Securely unlock/lock a Wi-Fi-enabled door lock from the Reliant Connect app when a doorbell notification is received;
* Automatically record or show live video on the app when the doorbell is pressed or motion detected;
* Host two-way audio through the doorbell and app;
* Send alerts to multiple users when motion sensors activate, even if the doorbell isn’t pressed;
* Activate Reliant Connect-enabled lighting to turn on if motion is detected;
* Set to silent mode to turn off the doorbell chime;
* Operate during dark with full-color night vision.
In addition to the Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera, Reliant offers customers more home automation solutions, including: 24/7 monitoring access and professional installation; Window and door sensors; Reliant smart thermostats; Wireless door locks; Smart plugs; Indoor/outdoor cameras. For more information on Reliant products and services, call 844-295-5556 or visit www.reliant.com.
Search the Cabling Installation & Maintenance Buyer's Guide for companies, new products, press releases, and videos