CI&M's closely affiliated brands in Endeavor Business Media, Broadband Technology Report(broadbandtechreport.com) and sister site Lightwave(lightwaveonline.com), again held their “High Speed Networking” online conference from May 4-6, 2021. The conference proceedings are now available for On Demand viewing.
The second edition of the successful event, inaugurated in September 2020, will feature roundtable panel discussions, video chats, and webinars with a variety of network operators (including Comcast and Cox), industry analysts, and technology developers.
Additional information can be found on the High Speed Networking 2.0 virtual event website; those interested in attending can register to view as many presentations as they wish at no cost via a single registration form.
The High Speed Networking virtual event comprises 11 sessions that will address networking requirements, options for meeting these requirements, and the development of high-speed networking technology for current and future applications. The agenda includes:
Tuesday, May 4
- Roundtable: The Path Forward for Pluggable Transceivers
- Roundtable: Supporting 5G with Fiber
- Webchat: Possibilities and Limitations of the ESD Return Path
- Webinar: Developing the Access Network for Tomorrow’s Demands, Today
Wednesday, May 5
- Roundtable: Novel Transmission Technologies
- Roundtable: New Views on Data Center Interconnect
- Webchat: Validation of Coherent Module Performance
Thursday, May 6
- Roundtable: Where Do DOCSIS Cable Networks Stand Now?
- Roundtable: The Move toward 10G PON
- Webchat: Optical Connectivity Considerations for Co-Packaged Optics
- Webinar: High-Speed Optical Transceiver Status and Future Directions
The High Speed Networking virtual event is backed by 13 leading companies who will sponsor the event. They include:
- Platinum Sponsors: Calix and Source Photonics
- Gold Sponsors: Intel, STL, Teleste Intercept, and VIAVI Solutions
- Silver Sponsors: ATX Networks, Infinera, Senko Advanced Components, Technetix, and US Conec.