Pocket-size coaxial cable continuity tester
Klein Tools’ new coaxial cable tester features visual LED and audible indicators. It tests continuity and identifies shorts.
Klein Tools recently introduced the Pocket Continuity Tester for Coaxial Cable, which the company says “enables simple tracing of coaxial cable.” Klein continues, “Features include visual LED and audible indicators to help easily identify and test continuity, short faults and location on both loose cables and completed installations.”
Karen Aplan, product manager at Klein Tools, commented that the Pocket Continuity Tester “is a new go-to tool for professionals working on coaxial cable installations. Its pocket-sized design saves space in tool bags, enabling simple, compact tracing of coaxial cables with visual and audible indicators.”
Klein lists the characteristics of the Pocket Continuity Tester for Coaxial Cable as follows.
- Compact design enables simple wire tracing
- Audible and LED indicators help identify and test cable drops for pass, short faults, and location
- LED indicator lights green to signify a correct termination. A red indicator alerts the technician to a short fault.
- Remote contains audible indicator for easy location identification
- F-adapter (included) enables testing of loose cables and installed cable runs
- Non-slip cushion-grip handle provides comfortable and secure grip
- Docked remote automatically powers tester off to conserve battery life
- Pocket clip secures tester to shirt pocket
- 1 AAA battery included