RF Industries adds low PIM Mini DIN adapters for DAS
8 variations of low PIM 4.1-9.5 (Mini) DIN adapters are now available.
RF Industries (NASDAQ: RFIL) now offers between series adapters for the 4.1-9.5 (Mini) DIN, 7-16 DIN and N type interfaces. The company notes that advanced wireless systems such as distributed antenna systems (DAS) require RF components that, in addition to being highly efficient in signal transfer, bear low passive intermodulation (low PIM) properties. The company adds that the N-type interface design is over 70 years old and has been replaced in many wireless site applications with the larger 7-16 DIN interface for better electrical and PIM performance. The 4.1-9.5 (Mini) DIN is essentially a compact version of the 7-16 DIN with similar electrical performance.
All of the new adapters by RF Industries are manufactured with brass bodies in durable non-tarnish tri-metal (white bronze) plating with a PIM rating of less than or equal to -155dBc. 8 variations of the new adapters are available including:
• 4.1-9.5 DIN male to N female, part number RFN-1046-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN male to N male, part number RFN-1045-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN female to N female, part number RFN-1047-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN female to N male, part number RFN-1048-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN male to 7-16 DIN female, part number RFD-1681-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN male to 7-16 DIN male, part number RFE-1682-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN female to 7-16 DIN female, part number RFD-1683-4
• 4.1-9.5 DIN female to 7-16 DIN male, part number RFD-1684-4
Available from the company's RF Connectors distributors throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico, all low PIM products from RF Industries are 100% tested to assure performance. For additional information contact the company at 800-233-1728 or 858-549-6340, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.rfindustries.com.
Related product: Coaxial cable assemblies for in-building DAS applications