From June 21 through 23, attendees of the online learning event Data Center Week will have the opportunity to hear from technical and business experts in several areas of data center computing, management, and administration. Data Center Week is produced by Endeavor Business Media (EBM), parent company of Cabling Installation & Maintenance, and includes content assembled by Cabling Installation & Maintenance as well as EBM brands Lightwave and Data Center Frontier.
“Data centers are the world’s most demanding technological environments, serving as the epicenters of interconnectivity for global communications,” EBM said when promoting the event. “They range in size and scope from hyperscales approaching 1 million square feet, to single-cabinet edge facilities. Regardless of the amount of computing power within it, a data center has exacting requirements of the products and systems that serve it. During Data Center Week, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about the systems, technologies, and practices that are moving data centers forward. With technical presentations on topics including the road to 800G, fiber-optic architectures and hardware, power consumption, pluggables, system testing and more, Data Center Week will equip you with information that will allow you to make informed decisions when planning the future of a data center facility.”
The event will include roundtable-style sessions with multiple expert panelists, webinars focused on individual topics, and shorter technical and business presentations throughout the week. Several of the hour-long roundtables and webinars are eligible for BICSI continuing education credits for attendees who view them during their live broadcasts.
Among the sessions that will be held throughout the event are the following.
- Advances in Fiber and Connectivity for High-Speed Data Centers
- Where Are We on the Road to 800G and Above?
- Testing Data Center Switch Fabrics for 100/200/400G
- The Dynamic Trends Shaping the Data Center Market
- Maximizing Test Efficiency in High Count Fiber Environments
- Meeting Power Requirements in the Enterprise Data Center
- Co-Packaged, Near-Packaged, and Pluggable Optics
- Cabling Infrastructure Requirements for the Colo Data Center
- Evolving Requirements for Edge Data Centers
- Campus Interconnect: Hyperscalers and Beyond
- Accommodating Parallel-to-Duplex Breakouts at the Physical Layer
- Climate-Friendly Practices: 2022 Trends and Technologies Impacting the Digital Landscape
- Options for Data Center Interconnect