Allied Electronics & Automation this month announced that it is currently stocking five new suppliers.
Allied said the newly offered product lines from the new suppliers define solutions for a variety of applications in diverse markets, including the telecommunications and networking, military and aerospace, transportation, broadcasting, industrial manufacturing, medical, heavy equipment, retail, agriculture, logistics, and waste management and recycling industries.
The five new suppliers — Stewart Connector, Keystone Technologies, MicroCare, Rice Lake Weighing Systems, and Astrodyne TDI — add to the distributor's already-extensive selection of connectivity, lighting, facility maintenance, weighing equipment, and filtering products:
- Stewart Connector is a global Bel group company that offers a wide range of Ethernet connectivity components, including passive jacks, modular plugs, I/O connectors, harsh-environment connectors, specialty connectors, and cable assemblies. Solutions include USB, M12, RJ45, and 38999 connectors, a Cat 6a cable splicer, a DIN-rail module, shielded, board-mounted jacks, and punch-down blocks engineered to provide superior service and meet the highest quality standards. Bel designs and manufactures an array of connectors, cable assemblies, discrete components, magnetics, power supplies, and circuit-protection products engineered to power, protect, and connect electronic circuits in networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, transportation, and broadcasting applications all around the world and backed by more than 70 years of experience.
- Keystone Technologies designs and manufactures lighting and lighting components engineered for simplicity, reliability, ease of use, efficacy, and enjoyment. Backed by nearly 70 years of manufacturing experience and a reputation for outstanding, easy-to-use lighting solutions that exceed expectations, Keystone Technologies offers solutions ranging from LED lamps, drivers, and retrofit kits to mounting kits and more conventional fluorescent and high-intensity discharge (HID) ballasts.
- MicroCare and its sub-brands, MicroCare Medical and Sticklers, formulate and blend cleaning, coating, and lubricating solutions optimized for use in the electronics, metal fabricating, medical, fiber optics, and facility maintenance industries. MicroCare leads in the industry in research and development (R&D) and offers a variety of safe, modern, and environmentally sensitive cleaning solutions based on hydrofluoroolefin (HFO), hydrofluorocarbon (HFC), hydrofluoroether (HFE), siloxane, and hydrocarbon solvents. Solutions are backed by nearly 40 years of technical expertise and manufactured in FDA-registered facilities compliant with ISO 9001:2015 quality management policies and procedures.
- Rice Lake Weighing Systems is a leading global supplier of measurement and automated process control solutions, offering more than 40,000 high-quality, technologically advanced, weight-related products and solutions manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015-certified facility and backed by more than 75 years of R&D and technical expertise. Solutions include animal, health, mechanical, platform and vehicle scales, balances, calibration weights and metrology services, dimensioning systems, forklift and pallet jacks, conveyor systems, instrumentation, load cells, overhead weighing systems, retail equipment, weigh modules, and accessories. Application areas extend across the aggregate processing, agriculture, aviation, cannabis, cargo, chemical, commercial fishing, energy, food processing, forestry, grocery and food service, healthcare, logistics & transportation, manufacturing, military & law enforcement, pharmaceutical, scrap and recycling, washdown, and waste & refuse industries. Brands include Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Measurement Systems International, Digi, HBM, Interface, VPG Celtron, VPG Revere, VPG Sensortronics, and VPG Tedea Huntleigh.
- Astrodyne TDI designs and manufactures innovative power and EMI, EMC, and RF filtering solutions for demanding applications in the aerospace, industrial, medical, military, and semiconductor manufacturing markets. Backed by more than 60 years of experience and a commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations in terms of quality, customer service, employee development, and innovation, Astrodyne TDI filtering solutions have earned a reputation for quality, durability, and reliability.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Allied Electronics & Automation is a trading brand of RS Group plc (LSE: RS1), a global omni-channel provider of products and services.