If your business is involved in discrete manufacturing, transportation and logistics, retail, health care, utilities or energy and natural resources, then you are—or will be—adopting the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). This will bring you and your team a host of new challenges as you prepare to extend and manage your IT network.
Join 451 Research and Chatsworth Products (CPI) experts during a free webinar on August 16, 2018 at 10 a.m. CST / 4 p.m. BST to receive actionable information about how you can face the challenges of the digitalization in the factory and the intelligent Edge, and learn how to protect your network for IIoT.
By participating, you'll get insight into the evolution of the digital factory and why IIoT requires a more intelligent Edge. You'll also gain a better understanding of the how you can overcome the challenges of deploying technology in nontraditional environments.
Additional takeaways include:
- Recent survey data from 451 Research on trends in the Digitalization of the Factory from the perspective of Operational Technologists (OT)
- Top use cases for the Industrial IIoT
- Reasons why IIoT workloads require an intelligent Edge
- Current project focus of IT/OT teams
- Protecting technology investments in nontraditional environments, including extending the IT network
- Protecting the wireless overlay
- Securing compute and data storage resources (Edge Computing)
Register today. If you can't make it, register anyway and we'll send you the on demand recording, which you can access at anytime. This webinar is part of the CPI Drive Forward webinar series. To see a complete list of upcoming and archived events, visit the CPI Drive Forward Webinar page.