Don’t tell the kids, but in a few short weeks, the long, lazy days of summer will soon be replaced by the hustle and bustle of a new school year. That means school districts across the U.S. are feverishly working to make sure their IT infrastructures are ready to go when the first bell rings and ensuring network reliability and security as more of today’s learning environments and experiences are digitally transformed to connect students to new worlds of information, resources and tools.
Doing so depends on having the right IT infrastructure in place to meet the unique application needs that schools of all shapes and sizes require, both in new builds and updates to existing facilities. Everything from student records to standardized test data relies on it, which is exactly why Chatsworth Products (CPI) offers a variety of products that ensure education IT infrastructure is protected. This is especially important when factors like limited physical footprint, bandwidth and energy efficiency can drive the purchasing and decision-making processes that so many school districts and private institutions are involved in right now.Below are just a handful of the ways in which CPI helps those in education IT navigate space and cost when it comes to deploying or updating their network infrastructure in the classroom and beyond.
CUBE-iT™ Wall-Mount Cabinet
- Wall-mount feature makes it ideal for saving space
- Secures network switches in distribution closets
- Swing-out design allows easy access to front and rear
eConnect® Power Distribution Units
- Connects teams to real-time data all the way down to the outlet
- Offered in space-saving horizontal or vertical configurations
- Ideal for power distribution, monitoring, and control needs
Motive® Double-Sided Vertical Cable Manager
- Allows unlimited adjustment anywhere within the cable manager
- Designed to fit in tight areas and save space
- Multiple accessories are available to complement the solution
Be sure to browse the linked pages above or contact a local sales representative to get started on your next education IT project.
Posted by Taylor Marques, Digital Marketing at 7/25/2019 7:30:40 AM