BICSI recently announced the results of this year’s Board of Directors election, as well as the result of a proposed governance change that was on members’ ballots.
In balloting that ended September 30, BICSI members elected five members to serve two-year terms on the association’s Board of Directors. The victorious candidates were:
- Secretary: Honorico “Rick” Ciordia, PE, RCDD, DCDC, RTPM (incumbent)
- Global Region Director: Fernando Neto, RCDD
- U.S. South-Central Region Director: Ryan Davis, RCDD, TECH
- U.S. Southeast Region Director: Bo Conrad, RCDD, TECH
- U.S. Western Region Director: Luke Clawson, RCDD, MBA (incumbent)
These new board members will be inaugurated Wednesday, February 8, 2023 during the 2023 BICSI Winter Conference and Exhibition, which is taking place in Tampa, FL and online. 2023 marks 50 years of BICSI serving the industry through conferences.
Through the balloting that lasted throughout September, BICSI members also approved governance changes that had been proposed by BICSI’s Governance Workgroup. The current Board of Directors deferred approval of the recommended changes to the association’s membership, so a yes/no question appeared on each member’s ballot. The proposed governance changes were presented to the membership during a member meeting that took place online on August 25.