Corning Incorporated is showcasing its latest innovations in optical infrastructure, including the newest additions to its Evolv product portfolio, at the 2021 Fiber Connect conference (July 25-28) in Nashville, TN.
At the show, experts from Corning are present to share insights on how network operators can stay ahead of the demand for reliable, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The latest Corning Evolv solutions as introduced at Fiber Connect include a terminal that supports additional fiber configurations, designed to enable the fiber-lean distributed tap architectures sometimes used in rural deployments. Like other terminals in the Evolv product portfolio, the new terminal offers the company's easy-to-use Pushlok technology.
"Today, the benefits of a fiber broadband connection are clearer than ever, and network operators are working to bring more connections to more people in more places," commented Joe Jensen, director, Americas, fiber-to-the-home market development for Corning. "Our industry-leading products, including our Evolv portfolio, offer network operators enhanced deployment flexibility at a lower cost.”
At the Fiber Connect conference, Corning experts will explain how the company can help operators support transformative technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of Things.
As reckoned by the company, Corning experts will also participate in the following events during Fiber Connect:
- Joe Jensen will provide an overview of the Evolv solutions, including the latest innovations, from 4 to 4:20 p.m. July 27 in the Expo theater at the conference.
- Throughout the conference, attendees can see a hands-on demonstration of Corning’s newest BPEO closure with Pushlok technology, a splice enclosure that’s easy to close and reenter, designed to offer maximum deployment flexibility.
- Corning and Lightwave will announce the recipient of the 2021 FTTXcellence Award on July 26. The award recognizes an individual from the Americas who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership in the deployment of optical access networks.
- Greg Lentz, Corning market development manager, will present “The Evolution of Access Network Architectures” from 12:30 to 1:20 p.m. on July 26.
- Jennifer Fritzsche, managing director for investment bank Greenhill & Co, will offer her perspective on career planning and personal branding at the Women in Fiber luncheon. The annual Corning-sponsored networking event will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on July 27.
- Kara Mullaley, Corning market development manager, will present “Rural Electric Utilities Choose Their Own Broadband Adventure” from 2:00 to 2:50 p.m. on July 27.
For more information, visit Corning's booth #209 at 2021 Fiber Connect or visit the company's Evolv Solutions page.